Services We Provide
Our goal is to use nutrition in practical ways to improve clients health, wellbeing and independence
Appetite for Nutrition provides nutrition support via government-supported programs including:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Home Aged Care Packages
- Work Safe
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
We help our clients with a variety of services including:
- Healthy eating education to improve your health – our dietitians understand we don’t all learn the same way. We use a range of learning techniques depending on clients needs.
- Structured meal plans – planning for weekly meals & snacks, and may include easy + simple recipes and/or meal & snack ideas (incl. pictorial/visual).
- Improving your health by building healthy habits – our dietitians will set nutrition goals with you to assist you to create healthy eating habits. After all, most of our daily activities are built around habits!
- Meal preparation and cooking education – this can involve practical activities in the home or local community centre
- Healthy eating on a budget – take your dollar further when planning your meals for the week.
- Healthy supermarket tours – increasing your knowledge and confidence in identifying the healthiest products on the supermarket shelves
- Guidance on eating out and eating socially, including how to choose suitable foods from fast food outlets and restaurants
We're here to help you improve your health and wellbeing
Contact us today to begin your journey towards better health better wellness better fitness a better lifestyle a better you
Give us a call
0491 169 399
From Monday to Friday 9am to 3:30pm.
Send us an email
We will endeavour to reply within 24 hours